Here are a few of the guidelines that we are implementing to ensure the safety of children and staff:
1. All staff and children will be temperature checked upon entrance to the building.
2. Children will be dropped off at the door. No visitors will be allowed in the building.
3. All staff will be required to wear masks.
4. Class sizes will be limited, to allow for social distancing.
5. We will have increased sanitizing of high touch surfaces throughout the day.
6. Children with flu-like symptoms (ie: coughing, sneezing, fever, etc.) should remain home. If symptoms develop during the day, the child will be isolated and parents must pick them up within 30 minutes.