2016-2017 Outline Calendar This is a link to a list of the dates for the 2016-2017 Calendar
2016-2017 VPK Calendar FD This is a link for the color coded format of the KOP 2016-2017 school calendar. Please view it and upload it for your records, or you can make copies.
Welcome to Kids of Promise!
We are looking forward to and expecting a great school year. Below are answers to questions most commonly asked.
- What time does school start? Kindergarten starts at 8:00 am & Pre-K & VPK classes start at 8:30 am.
- What time do you open and close? We are open from 6:30-6:30 Pick up is by 6:15, we close promptly at 6:30 p.m. There is a dollar a minute charge for every minute after 6:30.
- When is Open House? Monday August 29th at 6:30 p.m. You will be informed on all the information for the school year. You will meet your teacher and she will explain all the things your student will be learning.
- Do I need to bring anything to school? Kindergarteners only can bring a back pack. All other students bring spare uniforms, small pillow and blanket for nap, and if you have your own lunch or snack it can be brought in a lunch box. Each child is being provided with a tote bag to put your belongings in.
- Where do I put my stuff? Kindergarteners have hooks in the classroom to hang their back packs. All other classes have cubbies in the classroom and each child will have their own designated cubbie to store their things.
- What’s for lunch? We have menus at the front office that will be given to each parent. As well as menus by the front time clock and by the kitchen window. We do not do substitutes. If there is something your child doesn’t eat we ask that you provide a lunch for that day.
- When is tuition due? Tuition is to be paid each Friday for the upcoming week. Any payment received after Monday evening will incur a $10.00 late fee.
- What form of payment is accepted? At the school we accept cash, checks, and money order. You may pay with a card online through our website kidsofpromise.org. There is a fee charged by Pay Pal for each transaction. The fee will be put on the account for the parent to pay.
If you have any other questions you can either email us at email@example.com or you can ask us in the office. Thank you for choosing Kids of Promise Preschool.